Newly created role for a Tax Administrator working for a global entertainment business. Based in West London.
Your new role
Role and Responsibilities
Administrate the various Tax department processes including collation of documentation and data for:
* withholding tax process for tax treaty relief, including communication with necessary bodies
* transfer pricing, including collation of data from subsidiaries' Finance Managers and maintaining tracking schedule of reports
* Collate financial and other supporting data to assist Tax Manager in preparing the company's PAYE Settlement Agreement and PMI report to HMRC.
* Collate data for quarterly tax reporting and any reconciliations required for the review of the Tax Manager.
* Collate appropriate documentation and data for tax returns/financial statements/tax refund requests/ tax audits for the review of the Tax Manager.
* Assist Tax Manager with preparation of supporting schedules for group annual corporation tax computation
* Assist on ad hoc queries.
* Administrative duties including among others maintaining all corporate tax files (electronic) as well as regular archiving.
What you'll need to succeed
Desired skills and experience
* Excellent attention to detail;
* Excellent administrative skills
* Has an interest in tax Experience in a tax / accounting environment (desirable);
* Numerate with a GCSE in Maths and English;
* Excellent communicator in a range of situations both written and oral;
* Enthusiastic and a flexible attitude to work
* Willing and open to take on tasks and challenges provided by their Manager;
* Must have good inter-personal skills to be able to liaise with other staff members;
* Good IT skills - Excel/Word (essential) Experience of Alphatax (desirable).
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.