A leading hospitality company are looking for a new UK Indirect Tax Manager to manage all indirect tax matters for the UK business with management of UK Indirect Tax Assistant.
Accountability and Tasks:
* Providing Value Add business advisory service on indirect tax matters across the UK business
* Managing / taking ownership of the VAT compliance processes and tax returns reporting, ensuring remains timely and accurate and any issues are resolved / communicated with the business.
* Managing UK Indirect Tax Assistant, setting objective and managing deliverables.
* Working with Group Head of Indirect Tax and key stakeholders to implement longer term processes as part of the indirect tax strategy
* Manage / mitigate risks and identify / optimise opportunities and tax savings.
* Liaising and building relationships with key stakeholders within the business, tax authorities and third parties.
* Keeping abreast of legislative and case law changes, analysing and advising, as well as implementing changes i.e. post BREXIT, Customs Duty, MTD compliance.
* VAT experience gained in an industry role
* Experience of SAP or other ERP system
* Must have good time management skills
* A self -starter, who takes ownership and must be proactive
* Excellent communication skills both written and oral
For further information, please contact Phil Smyth at The Consultancy Group.