One of the largest businesses in the world is searching for a Senior Tax Analyst to join the in-house tax team in Aberdeen.
This business has many complex projects for you to get involved in and an existing tax team to support you. Some of your responsibilities include:
* Assisting with UK tax compliance
* Managing SAO and CBC compliance obligations
* Review monthly tax calculations as required and assist in quarter end tax reporting to Group
* Review transfer pricing documentation to justify inter group prices for goods and services
* Preparation of RDEC claims.
To be considered, you should be ACCA or ACA qualified (CTA is desirable but not essential) and experienced in UK tax compliance. Your ability to communicate effectively with important stakeholders will also be assessed.
In return, you will receive a salary package that is well above market rate and a car/cash allowance plus a host of benefits including private medical and a share-incentive plan. The team work on three day hybrid basis.
Unfortunately, this role will not offer visa sponsorship.
For more information, please contact Richard Williamson at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 7332 2172.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.