A large pension fund is looking to recruit a newly created Head of Investment Tax to run the Tax function.
Your new role
This is a senior role covering all taxes tax across the business (a large pension fund) as well as covering tax matters relating to the acquisition and disposal of investment assets.
* Managing all tax matters relating to the pension funds including Corporation Tax, VAT, WHT, UK construction industry scheme (CIS);
* Ensuring that the pension funds are maximising their tax position relating to the acquisition and disposal of assets with an effective ongoing due diligence process;
* Working with external tax advisors and investment team on tax matters;
* Ensure tax returns are accurate and on time;
* Ensure that tax compliance is adhered to and with appropriate MI in place to demonstrating;
* Establish and target operating model in relation to tax.
What you'll need to succeed
* Qualified accountant or CTA;
* Knowledge of tax matters relating to DB and DC pension schemes;
* Knowledge of alternative assets classes and related tax considerations;
* Excellent written and verbal skills;
* Proven expertise in broad range of tax matters as it relates to pension schemes and ability to define and build optimal operating model in relation to tax
* Ability to engage and influence senior stakeholders providing tax advise
* Able to manage conflicting priorities and tight deadlines
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.