Are you an ambitious Indirect Tax professional fluent in Dutch and English? Looking to make a name for yourself as part of one of the world’s leading tax specialist firms? Ready to explore a new way of living in a culturally unique city?
Kingpin International are thrilled to bring to the market an exciting new opportunity for an Indirect Tax Manager to join our highly prestigious financial advisory organisation partner, based in the idyllic Amsterdam, Netherlands, offering a hybrid working model.
Your key responsibilities
In your new role as Indirect Tax Manager, you will…
- Manage an International Tax practice and contribute to the team’s success
- Independently manage an extensive client portfolio
- Give specialist tax advice in the field of VAT and Indirect Tax
- Provide specialist tax advice, when representing clients towards the tax authorities and in tax procedures
- Play an important role in the development of Tax Technology
We are interested in hearing from highly ambitious individuals who have at least 5 years of experience as a VAT specialist, along with holding a Master’s degree in Tax Law or Fiscal Economics. You will have complete fluency in Dutch and English to succeed in this role. Experience within a Big 4 company would be an added advantage.
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid/flexible working model
- A car, laptop and company phone
- 34 days of vacation leave and 8% holiday pay
- Set up your own home office
- Work from abroad (EU) for a maximum of 20 days.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to take on this exciting new role please register your CV with us.