Kingpin International are thrilled to bring an exciting new opportunity to the market for a brand-new remote VAT Accountant. You will be joining our progressive and globally leading Luxury Automotive client which offers a dynamic atmosphere where you can grow within the organisation and enjoy fantastic career development opportunities.
Your key responsibilities
In your new role as VAT Accountant, you will be responsible for…
- Reporting to the Finance Manager any carrying out any tasks requested
- Prepare VAT returns and other tax filings in accordance with monthly/quarterly deadlines
- Reconcile VAT and other balance sheet accounts
- Manage local payroll and consultancy payments
- Liaise with external accountants as required
- Assist with yearly audit requirements in each country
- Maintain internal controls and compliance
- Handle all incoming posts for registered office
- University Degree in a relevant field
- 2-3 years of accounting experience
- Self-starter and results-driven
- Highly effective written, oral, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to plan, prioritise and complete multiple tasks in a timely manner
- Intermediate/Advanced level Excel
- Fluent in English and at least 1 European language (Swiss, Dutch, German, French, Italian)
What we can offer you
Enjoy a competitive salary and fantastic benefits package in this role.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to take on this exciting new role please register your CV with us.