Looking for an ideal employer who truly cares for their employees so that you feel valued in what you do? Then don’t miss this opportunity to become the Senior Manager in Indirect Tax for our prestigious Financial Services partner at their Frankfurt office in Germany.
Your key responsibilities
In your new role as Senior Manager in Indirect Tax, you will be responsible for…
- Providing tax and customs advice for a range of multinational companies
- Assisting as a direct contact to advise on excise tax and foreign trade law
- Supporting clients through their interaction with customs authorities from start to finish
- Assessing and developing business processes relevant to customs
- Customising and implementing foreign trade software
- Solving tax problems for international clients
The ideal candidate will hold several years of professional experience in a national and international tax advice environment, with a focus on customs and foreign trade law or excise tax. You will be educated to university degree level in either Economics, Finance or Law. Fluency in English and German is essential to be considered for this role, along with strong analytical skills, and an entrepreneurial mindset.
What we can offer you
- An inspiring working environment
- Personal and professional growth plans
- Training sessions to develop your skills
- Flexible working options
- International assignments
- Sport and leisure programs
- Employee discounts
- Retirement plan
Does this sound like the perfect opportunity for your skillset? Contact us now with your CV and take the next step to secure a fantastic role in a consistently growing company.