A private equity-backed business operating in the UK, Europe, North America, and Australia is searching for a Tax Manager to join its in-house team in central London. This tax job is offering up £80,000 plus 25% bonus.
This fantastic opportunity will see you provide international tax support to the Group's territories, and you will report to the Senior Manager. Some other responsibilities include:
* Preparing, subject to review, corporation tax computations for the business.
* Liaising with the local teams and advisors, and considering withholding taxes and taxes arising upon any future exit.
* Support with yearend reporting.
* Assistant with significant group projects covering a range of UK and international tax issues.
* Some oversight of VAT and PAYE matters.
To be considered for this position, you should have a good foundation in UK corporate/international tax experience, be able to communicate effectively with various stakeholders of the business, and an ACA or CTA qualification.
This role follows a hybrid-working pattern of 2-3 days in the office.
For more information, please contact Richard Williamson at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 7332 2172.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.