This is a mixed advisory and compliance role (80% in favour of advisory), and will suit an innovative individual who has solid international experience.
This is also an exciting opportunity to develop deeper tax experience within various areas such as VAT, transfer pricing and capital allowances, allowing you to grow your skill set.
* Assisting the Head of Tax and/or Senior Tax Manager with the provision of tax support to the US, Latam, Australia and European investment teams. Working closely with the local team and advisors; reviewing external advice and financial models; consider holding structure with focus on tax treaties, withholding taxes and taxes arising upon any future exit; producing internal documentation to support bids and tax assumptions.
* Preparing, subject to review, corporation tax computations and returns for the UK group of companies. Necessary to consider aspects such as the CIR rules, group loss planning, CFCs, capital allowances and corporation tax payments.
* Support the preparation of tax numbers and supporting documentation for the year end and interim financial reporting of the group.
* Assistant with significant group projects covering a range of UK and international tax issues.
* Producing technical research and analysis papers as required.
* Providing support on non corporate tax areas which could include VAT and PAYE.
* Developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders alongside other functions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS required
* Experience working with UK and Australian Tax is preferred.
* Familiarity of Alphatax desirable
* Demonstrable expertise in applying technical tax skills to a variety of different scenarios (including structuring and tax due diligence)
PERKS AND BENEFITS
* Enhanced Pension
* Private medical and dental insurance
* Wellbeing allowance
* Holiday Purchase
* Group Life Assurance
* Group Income Protection
* Cycle to work scheme
* Paid Volunteering days