Your new company
This Top10 award-winning Accountancy Firm is looking to employ a Global Mobility and Employment Taxes Manager to be based in their Birmingham office. Currently going through a period of exciting growth that is showing no signs of stopping, means they are looking to invest in further expansion and require a manager to support their future vision.
Your new role
This is a very exciting role in which you will be asked to manage a portfolio of your own clients, building strong relationships with them and staying in regular contact. You will also be overseeing the employment tax and global mobility compliance processes and advice, within the Midlands region, while working very closely with and supporting the Global Mobility and Employment Taxes Director. Other than that, your main tasks will focus on:
Global Mobility -
* Working closely with the international network to delivery multi-jurisdictional advice to clients.
* Being a technical resource for cross-border clients.
* Support the preparation and reviewing the complex personal client returns.
Global Employment Taxes -
* Supporting with the delivery of advice to UK based businesses setting up overseas.
* Providing advice to overseas businesses setting up in the UK.
UK Employment Taxes - Supporting the National UK employment taxes team to help further embed advisory services to the Midlands client base including the following aspects:
* The tax efficient provision of benefits in kind, vehicles and fuel and salary sacrifice arrangements
* Construction Industry Scheme.
* Employment status issues including IR35.
* Related issues around flexible/agile working, including travel policies and home working arrangements.
* Employment taxes client reviews and interaction with the wider tax team to delivery multi-disciplinary advisory projects.
* Managing complex HMRC employment taxes enquiries.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful, you will ideally have both previous Employment taxes experience, and Global Mobility experience. You will have also worked in a similar role either within a practice, or in-house environment, and be able to demonstrate strong technical tax knowledge with the ability to carry out research into some complex areas of tax legislation.
What you'll get in return
In addition to the standard benefits, you will also be able to benefit from agile working to support giving you back your time, and flexible working arrangements to make the most out of your highly valued home life. There is plenty to choose from on the employee benefits portal, and a variety of social events to join to feel part of the wider team, along with several learning and development opportunities to go for.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.