Supporting in all areas of the Tax Advisory and Governance team, you will have the opportunity to gain broad exposure across corporation tax, indirect tax, transfer pricing, and also international tax matters.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and proactive individual looking to develop their skills on a wide range of tax matters in a globally expanding business.
* Be part of a Tax Advisory and Governance function, based in Stockholm or London
* You will have the opportunity to gain a broad range of experience, supporting our tax experts across direct taxes (Corporate Income Taxes), indirect taxes (VAT, GST etc), transfer pricing and international tax.
* The tasks will range from researching tax technical positions for business initiatives to running the transfer pricing or VAT recovery models for the group. The candidate will therefore feel as comfortable operating a model in Google Sheets as they do picking up the latest tax case and analysing its impact on the business.
* The role will also have exposure to core parts of the tax team, including maintaining policies and procedures (with associated controls), supporting on financial statement audits from a tax perspective, and providing input and assistance on tax authority audits and disputes.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills in verbal and written English.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile environment in any of corporate income tax, VAT or transfer pricing.
* A desire to learn areas where they have not had exposure.
* Technologically-savvy (role will involve anything from tax research online to building or improving models Google Sheets, to extracting information from SAP or our data warehouse).
* Experience of the Financial Services industry and/or Technology sector being advantageous.
* Advanced degree / professional qualification in Tax or Accounting preferred; Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Law required.
* Between 1-3 years working experience.