A rare opportunity as a Senior Tax Manager for a FTSE listed investment business. The successful candidate will be working within a growing team, liaising with the Group Head of Tax to ensure accurate tax compliance and adjustment of the tax structure. The role offers quick progression and the opportunity to oversee a highly transformative period for the business.
They are adopting a hybrid model requiring 1-3 days in the office per week and are currently based in the heart of the city.
• Work with the in-house tax team on a breadth of UK and international tax issues and compliance.
• Assist on international tax and transfer pricing policy, including working with international tax authorities.
• Advise on current tax legislation and policy
• Communicate tax policy effectively to non-tax personnel.
• Producing and managing local file and master file documentation
• Monitoring of transfer pricing documentation
• CTA or ACA is preferred but not required for this position
• You must have excellent tax technical knowledge both domestically and in multiple jurisdictions globally
• Knowledge of future legislation changes
• Possesses strong communication skills
• Confident in their abilities