Are you a Private Business and Private Client Tax Senior Consultant looking to join a leading firm in the UK?
If you are a newly qualified tax professional looking for a change of scenery or further career development? This role is offering you the opportunity to join one of the most established Private Business and Private Client teams in the country. You will be advising privately owned businesses and high net worth individuals on managing their personal and company tax matters in the UK as well as overseas. You could be based in any major city in the UK and there are flexible working options available.
* Providing personal and business tax services to individuals and families globally, while covering a wide range of industry areas.
* Supporting in the management of numerous clients, alongside reporting to Managers and above.
* Promoting your career development and that of your team's technical expertise.
* ATT, CTA or ACA qualified.
* Current UK tax knowledge of tax issues facing privately or family-owned businesses, private equity portfolio companies and business owners.
* Excellent communication skills as you will be the point of contact on some of the client relationships.
If this role appeals to you or someone in your network, please contact Jack McGinty at
If you are looking for a different role, and you would like to have an informal chat about other opportunities on the market, please do get in touch.