Interim Corporate Taxes Consultant/Manager - 6 month Contract
This well known global business are currently seeking a Corporate Tax Consultant to join their UK Tax team for a 6-month period.This newly created role is a great opportunity to join a well-established team and to gain experience across a variety of Corporate Tax matters.
* To assist across a portfolio of UK companies with:
* CT compliance including supporting the team and the outsource provider in producing CT returns
* Preparation of tax disclosures for annual and interim reporting purposes
* Tax forecasting for business planning purposes
* General support and advice relation to:
* Transfer pricing (liaison with outsource provider)
* Share based payments
* Entity rationalisation
* Senior Accounting Officer compliance
* Capital Allowances and entitlement to so called "super-deductions
* To assist with responding to any HMRC enquiry activity
* To support the team with process improvement initiatives, including compliance automation
* To support the team in maintaining our tax control environment with regards to corporate tax processes
* To support the business on tax aspects of any ad-hoc project work
* Good interpersonal skills
* Strong Corporate Tax technical skills
* The ability to work well as part of a team as well as independently is important
* Good written and verbal communication skills
Candidates will ideally be available to start this role at short notice and the role will be for an initial 6 month period, with the possibility to extend. Remote working will be on offer with access to an office if preferred.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.