I'm currently supporting a mid-market Private Equity House on hiring a Senior Tax Manager, where you will have significant exposure to CFO, investment managers, fund finance and other senior stakeholders. The business is focused on investments in infrastructure and sustainability so any experience or interest in these areas would be a plus! This opportunity offers a clear progression route to Head of Tax.
There will be a broad remit covering everything tax related including corporation tax, partnership tax, transfer pricing, R&D tax credit, VAT, and employee benefits.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Providing tax advisory services to the Group and fund, as well as developing and optimising tax strategy
- Providing in-house advice to support the management and investment teams
- Providing ad-hoc tax advice to the Group (covering corporation tax, VAT, PAYE)
- Advising on tax implications of potential acquisition opportunities and support on structuring new deals from a tax perspective
- Providing advice on permanent establishment risk across global jurisdictions and transfer pricing
- Oversight of all tax compliance/filings
The business is open on the background of the individual, you can come from in-house or public practice as long as you have a strong corporate tax background, and would like to gain experience in other areas such as funds tax, indirect tax, and transfer pricing. The company has an excellent culture, a long list of benefits, and a generous bonus structure. Please get in touch to find out more - firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07585 445 163.