A new opportunity has presented itself within a well-known multinational trading firm. They seek an individual to support all International Indirect Tax consulting activities and ensure the compliance obligations of the business are met.
You will be able to:
- Take the lead on all indirect tax issues relating to the company’s international projects.
- Support compliance obligations across various jurisdictions.
- Assist with due diligence/audits.
- Facilitate the implementation of innovative new tax processes.
- Coordinate with external tax experts and internally across the business – making sure that deliverables are effectively carried out.
There is a flat hierarchy here with room for a high degree of autonomy. You will need prior previous international indirect tax experience – ideally surrounding financial services and/or commodities. Apply now if you meet these requirements and would like to find out more.