Your new company
A leading Birmingham Accountancy Firm requires a Private Client Senior Tax Manager to join their hardworking Tax team. The PCS Team service their diverse range of clients across the UK and Worldwide providing expertise in all aspects of tax as well as collaborating across the whole Firm to deliver wider business solutions. This Firm is offering a challenging opportunity and a career that will give you autonomy and progress your career.
Your new role
As the PCS Senior Tax Manager you will provide tax compliance and advisory services to a range of clients, taking responsibility for managing a portfolio of clients. You will be involved in special assignments on an ad hoc basis working alongside ADs and Partners. Key Duties:
* Stakeholder in the delivery of the Tax strategic framework with regular involvement with tax planning and complex tax issues in conjunction with Partners.
* Keeping Partner informed about any new business opportunities on existing and new clients.
* Develop network of contacts internally and externally winning own work and cross selling.
* Responsible for the review and delivery for final advice to clients.
* Respond to and anticipate, client requests/needs, keeping clients informed of progress
* Responsible for coaching and developing junior members of staff.
* Lead large scale or complex projects within own area of expertise
What you need to succeed
The successful Senior Tax Manager will be CTA qualified and experienced in all aspects of tax along with being able to manage a substantial client portfolio as well as seeking new clients.
What you'll get in return
This is an opportunity to join a highly reputable Firm that offers outstanding ongoing career prospect along with excellent remuneration and benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.