Trusts Tax Senior job Top 10 Guildford Surrey ATT CTA STEP
Your new company
Top 10 Firm of international chartered accountants with excellent and award winning portfolio of clients seeks a Trusts Tax Senior to join their team. The Trust team deals with tax planning and compliance for trusts and estates and they have ambitious growth plans with a significant part of the work being ad hoc consultancy and advisory work. They are offering hybrid working.
Your new role
* Support more senior members of the Trust Team and the partner group in servicing clients and to prepare client trust and personal tax returns including assisting with reviewing and finalising trust accounts
* Deal with all matters relating to the management of a portfolio of existing clients.
* Prepare Trust and personal tax returns and /assist/review with Trust accounts
* Carry out ad hoc tax advice projects with a Trust and inheritance tax focus
* Prepare engagement letters and client acceptance documentation
* Develop professional relationships with clients
* Ensure client files have all relevant documentation on the appropriate section
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a fully or part qualified tax accountant with experience of preparing trust accounts and returns, estates and inheritance tax. Excellent communication skills both written and verbal. Ability to work as part of a team.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary depending on experience and qualifications up to £50,000. Flexible working options available with hybrid working. There is an extensive list of benefits, more information on application. If you need study support assistance to complete exams, the Firm will be able to help and support in this area.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.