A really exciting opportunity to join a multinational entertainment business based in London as a Tax Accountant.
Reporting to the Head of Tax, you will get involved in corporate tax compliance, group reporting, and will also support on ad hoc advisory projects and transfer pricing.
* Corporate tax compliance - assisting with the preparation and submission of the UK corporation tax returns, CIR calculations and calculation of payments on account.
* HMRC - assisting with the preparation of information for tax audits or BPR+, and ad-hoc queries.
* Group reporting - assisting with the year and interim group reporting process including calculation of tax provisions
* Supporting Finance with any queries, such as relating to ad hoc queries on various taxes, submission of VAT returns etc
* Process mapping and tax compliance trackers - assisting with keeping these correct and up to date
* Building effective relationships with key internal stakeholders including Finance, Treasury and Legal and external stakeholders including HMRC, Auditors and Tax Advisors where appropriate
* Supporting the Head of Tax/Tax Manager with any other group tax related matters, such as transfer pricing documentation
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
* Qualified Tax professional - CTA or ACA
* Have experience in Direct Tax compliance and Tax Reporting, potentially with experience (if not, with an interest in gaining experience) in other taxes including VAT and Employment Taxes
* Ideally, some in-house experience
* Experience of OneSource or similar tax compliance software an advantage
* Organised, pragmatic and able to work towards deadlines unsupervised
* Able to work together and being a key member of the tax and wider Finance team
* Experience of working in the creative sector working with creative industry tax credits would be an advantage