BIG 4 Excellent opportunity to join a fantastic team in Leeds.
Your new company
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join one of the largest accountancy firms. With a global presence and outstanding reputation, they continue to grow and expand.
Your new role
* The individual would work on a variety of UK corporation tax, international tax and treasury related projects and advise a portfolio of clients. There are ambitious growth plans for the team as we have recently invested in a number of senior hires that are well established in the marketplace
* You will be responsible for providing compliance, operational and advisory services to a wide range of clients.
* You must be confident to advise on all aspects of indirect tax, with specialists in VAT, Customs, Excise, Stamp taxes and environmental taxes.
* Advising UK and international groups on a range of cross border tax issues, group structuring, financing, inbound and outbound investment, intellectual property structuring etc.
* Advising clients on a variety of complex UK corporation tax issues (including, but not limited to, the UK CFC rules, the taxation of loan relationships, derivatives, intangible assets, foreign exchange, Diverted Profits Tax etc.)
* Project managing cross border teams and UK client service teams on an ongoing basis on advisory projects. This involves liaising with specialists, overseas member firms and external advisers to deliver successful projects and expertise to those clients.
* Understanding the client's business and helping to identify areas for the provision of tax and other services.
* Assisting on tax aspects of audits, in particular where those audits involve international or restructuring issues.
* Coaching and developing junior members of staff.
* Assisting with business development work.
* You will work with a range of clients from multinational organisations and public sector bodies to entrepreneurs and family businesses.
* As part of a motivated and successful team you will continue to build your tax technical skills as you work with multiple clients across all business sectors.
* You will be responsible for problem solving, helping clients tackle their complex issues from strategy to execution.
* You will also be expected to build relationships both internals teams and clients
* Be a team player, work efficiently and effectively alongside others in Indirect tax teams to win new clients and work,
* Provide innovative solutions and advice to meet clients commercial needs
* Mentor junior team members and offer support when needed
* Keep up to date with tax legislations and practical changes
What you'll need to succeed
Excellent VAT technical and analytical skills
Good communication skills
Good record of delivering excellent client service
To be able to consult, apply good judgement and manage risks
Ambitious and have a strong desire to succeed
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary with excellent benefits package
Inclusive working culture
Flexible working arrangements
Well being rewards program
Career growth, Working for such a client will give you the best opportunity to develop your career. Also you will be working with senior leaders, who will invest in your development and provide you with access to business mentors to help maximise your potential.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, then now is the time to apply!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.