We at Cedar have partnered with a privately owned investment business with a diverse portfolio compromising of 30 separate entities including instantly recognisable household luxury retailers.
We are looking to hire an autonomous Corporate Tax Accountant who will assist the Head of Tax who has primary responsibility for management of all aspects of tax for the group with the following responsibilities during the year end period:
* Prepare the statutory accounts of all entities.
* Drive the year end process.
* Deal with reconciliation of accounts.
* Deal with any year end audit queries.
* Potentially deal with entity rationalising.
* Deal with ad-hoc queries.
The role is flexible and can be remote/part-time/hybrid however the candidate must hit the ground running to deal with the fast-paced year end period. The role offers a day rate of up to £600.00.
If you are a qualified accountant ready for a fast-paced environment then this role is for you and apply below!