Our client is a global and fast-growing FinTech business providing diverse and cutting-edge solutions to its clients across the globe.
Due to the growth and success of the business, the International Tax Director is looking for further support with UK and international tax compliance, governance and planning. This is a great opportunity to work for an exciting private equity backed business with a history of acquisitive growth providing exposure to all levels of the business.
Responsibilities will include:
* To be responsible for the UK corporation tax compliance with the support of staff.
* Working with the local tax advisors in to ensure all local corporate tax returns, claims and elections are submitted within statutory deadlines.
* Assist with the development and maintenance of tax policy and governance procedures and work closely with various stakeholders within the business.
* Support with correspondence with HMRC, including but not limited to, drafting letters to HMRC, completion of double tax treaty forms, etc.
* Support the International Tax Director with UK tax planning and advisory, including corporate restructuring and simplification.
* Assist the International Tax Director with ad hoc international projects including but not limited to Transfer pricing, rationalisations, etc.
* Act as a trusted advisor to the business on all tax related matters, ensuring key stakeholders are kept informed and up to date with relevant legislative changes.
* To develop strong relationships with stakeholders within the business to identify and advise on tax matters.
* Assist with managing relationships with advisors.
Skills and Experience:
* Educated to degree level, a qualified tax accountant with an ACA or CTA.
* Strong UK direct tax experience.
* Awareness of tax in different territories
* A strong commercial mindset.
* Strong communicator with the ability to build positive relationships across all levels
* Ability to identify issues and use initiative to solve complex problems
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.