Senior Manager will be a member of a team of 15+ people who handle tax for all the entities in the EMEA region. You will be playing a crucial role in delivering best practice for tax and identify tax process improvements in a changing business and regulatory environment.
* This role requires strong partnership between the tax team and relevant stakeholders.
* Ensure the current tax processes are understood and embedded across tax and the relevant stakeholders. Such as:
* Manage Transfer Pricing positions
* Standardise tax accounting/tax provision process
* Be a liaison between the tax team and Leveraged Capabilities on the stat audit process and CIT compliance process.
* Regularly benchmark internal processes against best practice to determine gaps, and opportunities for improvement.
* Partner with a wide range of business areas to implement improvements in existing internal processes.
* Where there is a need for a new process, you will develop the process, partner with the stakeholders to implement, maintain and continuously improve the process.
* Monitor tax legislation developments (e.g. Pillar 2) and partner with the different capabilities to implement changes to various tax processes, e.g. tax reporting/disclosure.
What you will bring (not all essential)
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent
* ACCA/ACA qualified or equivalent; or has experience of working in Finance oriented tax role
* Understanding of financial reporting and GAAP principles
* Excellent communication skills: needs to be able to communicate complex issues and solutions to people across all levels of the organisation
* Well organised with an ability to work within deadlines.
What will put you ahead
* Strong team player
* Proactive and the ability to self-motivate
* Ability to effectively influence outcomes where processes are owned by others
* Good problem-solving skills - ability to identify potential issues and propose solutions
* Proven ability to deal with and manage conflicts
* Strong understanding of US GAAP.