This global consulting firm has one of the largest financial services tax offerings in the UK and currently has opportunities for Associate Director or Senior Manager level tax professionals for their International Tax M&A teams in London, Leeds and Manchester.
As a Senior Manager or Associate Director focusing on the financial services sector, your clients will include banks, asset management firms and insurance companies. The role will give you exposure to a broad range and depth of international tax issues and you will be supported by a long standing and technically very strong team of tax professionals. As well as advising on day to day tax projects, there is also the opportunity to work directly with clients on complex restructuring deals and transactions. As well as working with and growing existing client relationships, there will be many opportunities to develop your own client relationships both externally and across the wider business.
Ideally you will be or have:
* ATT / CTA / ACA / ACCA / CA qualified or equivalent
* Currently operating at and upper level Manager or existing Senior Manager
* Familiar with international tax and have some transactions experience
* Prior experience with financial services clients
* Previous people management experience
* Experienced in supporting junior staff
In return you will receive:
* A market leading salary and benefits package
* Personalised coaching
* The opportunity to work with freedom and flexibility
For more information and for a confidential chat about where this role could take you, please contact Sally McIntyre-Brown at Brewer Morris on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.