An instantly recognisable financial services business is seeking to appoint an EMEA Tax Manager. This role is newly created due to the on-going expansion.
The position reports into the Head of Tax, who has a history of successfully mentoring and enabling their reports.
Key responsibilities include, but aren’t limited to:
- Preparation of corporate tax returns, partnering with outsourced providers and ensuring the data they have is accurate.
- Ensuring the returns are submitting in a timely manner
- Providing advice to the business on CT matters, growing their VAT knowledge to also be able to provide advice in this area
- Assisting with TP documentation and policies, ultimately an area this role will own and manage
- Assist with quarterly and annual tax reporting under IFRS
- Support on international tax advice
- ACA/ACCA/CTA qualified
- Experience of international tax and transfer pricing would be beneficial but not essential