An exciting opportunity to join a Real-Estate business based in London as a Tax Assistant Manager.
Reporting to the Tax Director, you will be involved in providing an effective tax compliance and reporting function across all areas of property tax.
Working with advisors, support the Tax Director / rest of the tax team in respect of the following:
* Construction Industry Scheme planning, advice and compliance (largely automated) together with the rest of the tax team.
* Assist with SDLT returns for a major new residential property development, with assistance from the Senior Tax Manager and Tax Director
* Preparation and submission of approximately 110 corporation tax and partnership tax returns, supporting the Tax Manager and Senior Manager.
* Preparation of statutory accounts tax notes for statutory accounts, and assistance with preparation of consolidated financial statements tax notes, supporting the Tax Manager and Senior Manager.
* Management of HMRC relationship and online portal / account, including monitoring correspondence and reconciling the HMRC online account.
* Payment of relevant corporation tax to HMRC working with treasury and wider finance team.
Skills and qualifications required:
* Fully or part qualified CTA/ACA
* Experience of UK corporation tax compliance
* Experience of preparing tax notes to statutory accounts
* Experience of HMRC's portal
* Experience using OneSource (desirable)
* Experience in real estate (desirable)
This is a great opportunity to work with an enthusiastic team and ability to develop your career with support from the team and advisors, as well as offering a range of comprehensive benefits.