This is a unique opportunity for a Tax Process Operations Consultant to join this expanding business on a 6 months contract basis. The position will be based remotely primarily.
Tax & Statutory Transition Lead
To project manage the transition to global outsourcing of VAT / Corporate Income Tax (CIT) returns / IFRS reporting / statutory financials.
Summary of requirements
* Project management experience
* Does not need to be a tax specialist, but requires an awareness of tax compliance process delivery within a shared service/outsourcer setting
* Work comprises:
* Data collection
* Working with GOP, lead implementation for markets in phases in line with transition away from current TS
* Support transition planning and execution to a strict deadline:
* Work with GOP, GBSO and Tax teams on all aspects of transition planning and preparation - local requirements, knowledge transfer scoping and planning and execution
* Finance leader with experience of finance and tax transition to a third party outsourcer and in-house shared services function
* Knowledge of Tax and Transfer Pricing process best practice, and appropriate IT solutions
* Team player, able to work with other functional specialists in delivering process and technology dimensions of a finance change programme
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to engage, influence and get buy-in from stakeholders
* Ability to manage multiple teams, objectives and stakeholders
* Comfortable working in an ambiguous environment, tenacious and hands on with ability to execute
* Ability to balance driving the project forward with 'getting hands dirty'
* Appropriate project management qualifications or experience
* Finance and/or tax qualifications are desirable
A competitive salary is on offer for this role and further information is available.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.