An exciting opportunity to join a Real Estate business as a Tax Manager based in Central London.
This is a fast paced role where your breadth of experience will be utilised and your talent valued.
* Manage and coordinate the timely delivery of tax advice for day to day tax issues.
* Manage the implementation of transfer pricing policies and monitoring of cross-border transactions.
* Involvement in tax planning including corporation interest restriction allocations and loss allocations.
* Advise on the impact of relevant new or proposed legislation and support the implementation as it applies to the business.
* Manage selected outputs related to the preparation and lodgement of relevant corporate tax filing obligations across nominated businesses.
* Responsible for selected outputs associated with regional tax reporting across nominated businesses, including preparation and review of tax accounting calculations, tax notes within legal entity statutory accounts and corporate interest restriction calculations.
* Support the effective operation of tax systems within Region including OneSource Corporate Tax and Tax Provision applications.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Prior experience in Tax and Finance and/or Accounting
* Corporate tax experience
* Property development and/or Investment Management tax experience highly regarded.
* Experience with Tax systems and/or similar financial accounting system.