● This is a dynamic global organisation with increasingly complex VAT affairs.
● Reporting to the Head of Tax, you’ll take ownership for UK tax compliance – this includes preparation and submission of VAT returns and ensuring indirect tax rates are appropriately configured.
● Crucial is the ability to be impactful in a dynamic, evolving UK and global tax picture – you’ll need to be able to partner effectively with internal and external business partners to build compliance frameworks.
● As well as your VAT responsibilities (the main driver for this role), you’ll be excited about rolling your sleeves up and get stuck in to broader tax and transfer pricing work as necessary (no experience required, but enthusiasm is!)
● This would suit someone with a strong UK VAT compliance background, with a can do attitude; plenty of personal impact, and the ability to develop strong business relationships across the globe and who is able to operate in a complex environment.
● Partial exemption experience would be particularly handy.