Corporate Tax Senior Manager required by Nottingham Firm
Your new company
Corporate Tax Senior Manager required by a Nottingham firm with international clients - specialising in providing services to internationally mobile businesses and individuals inbound into the UK. This Firm work with a varied industry base for Companies with UK subsidiaries making this a highly interesting tax role by working across International tax compliances. This role offers the opportunity to progress to Head of Department and Director level in the future.
Your new role
As this Firm's Senior Corporate Tax Manager you will be very hands-on in developing and delivering the business strategy for the corporate tax business unit.
* Developing and delivering the strategy for the corporate tax business unit
* Managing the corporate tax compliance portfolio:
* including review of work undertaken by other members of staff;
* identifying and providing advice on issues arising from compliance work
* Managing the advisory portfolio, covering aspects such as:
* Identifying and advising on corporate tax advisory matters
* Transfer Pricing
* Permanent Establishments
* Capital Allowance claims
* Claiming treaty exemption from UK corporate tax obligations
* Review of tax clauses in legal contracts
* Due diligence work
* General advisory work, as required
* Supervision and on-the-job-training of junior staff/trainees
* Billing/WIP management
* Developing and delivering the business plan for the corporate tax department
What you'll need to succeed
The successful Corporate Tax Senior Manager will be ACA, CTA, ACCA or ADIT qualified with sound corporate tax compliance experience ideally gained within a large accountancy firm.
What you'll get in return
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic, fast growing firm providing UK tax solutions to multi-national clients with subsidiaries in the UK. This is a family friendly working firm offering flexible working hours across the week, excellent holiday entitlement, salary with additional financial benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.