KM4Talent are working with a global Professional Services business to hire an International Tax Advisory LER Project Lead. This role will require you to work on the Legal Entity Rationalisation project for the first 12 months. Then the role will transition into the International Tax Advisory team.
• Be the owner for the local delivery of the Legal Entity Rationalisation (LER) project involving multiple entities
• Clean up and documentation gathering across employee, trading, operational, statutory compliance & financial/tax
• Clean-up of all matters identified, across employee, trading, operational, statutory compliance & financial/tax (balance sheet ‘clean-up’) etc.
• Effect deregistration for all Taxes/Governmental registrations etc. & strike-off.
• Manage and be responsible for driving all phases (within LER framework provided), setting timeframes and weekly reporting on status/progress
• Maintain tight control over the project schedule, risks, and scope of work; ensure that business resources clearly understand the project requirements.
• Be responsible for liaison and leverage from the appropriate business resource, including:
Tax, Legal, Finance, HR, Treasury, Business teams and Compliance
• Support peers in other jurisdictions, where applicable or necessary, for ensuring global delivery on a timely basis
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Strong management skills with a drive to create a high-performance culture.
• A keen eye for detail and ability to see and implement changes to process to improve service delivery.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to review Balance Sheets,
• Research & make recommendations on tax-efficient clean-up options.
• International Tax experience.
• Familiar with processes involved in entity clean-up.
• Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements and standards.
What is on Offer:
This role can pay up to £100k along with excellent company benefits plus bonus.