To succeed in the role, you will have experience in:
* Deep compliance and reporting expertise
* Engagement leadership
* Tax governance expertise
* Transformation, transition and project management
* Client relationship management
* Developing Standardised methodology
* Tax compliance process improvement/redesign expertise
* Advising on appropriate tax technology to support compliance and reporting processes
They have a diverse client base, from mid-market to fortune 500 sized groups, from public sector to real estate to financial services. The role involves working on clients of all sizes and across a wide range of sectors.
They are offering full time roles with flexible working arrangements which include, early or late starts to fit around other commitments, shorter working days etc. They are flexible around what works for you.
Your roles & responsibilities
* Supervise and project manage the overall delivery of global and large UK compliance and reporting managed service projects
* Enable clients to develop robust global governance and control frameworks around key internal and external requirements (e.g SAO)
* Manage the business development process to progress leads to sales and taking responsibility for contract negotiation and agreement
* Identify and develop transformation projects ranging from redesigning processes, developing Centres of Excellence, upskilling, technology opportunities
* Develop our service offerings and service delivery models
* Assist clients with implementation of managed service and transformation solutions to ensure the widespread adoption across their business units
* Establishing and maintaining strong client relationships with both existing and new clients
* Line manage mid and early career team members; overseeing output of offshore resource in order to deliver client projects.
You will be qualified by experience or have an ATT / CTA / ACA or equivalent qualifications. Project Management qualifications are also desirable.
Knowledge and Experience
* Extensive project management/co-ordination skills and experience (e.g. on global compliance outsourcing engagements or similar)
* Experience in process, risk and controls design
* Awareness of technology and automation to drive efficiency, risk management and value
* Takes personal responsibility and accountability for own work. Sustains a high level of leadership and drive, shows enthusiasm and a positive attitude when coping with pressure at work
* Analyses problems, identifies core issues, investigates, evaluates and integrates information;
* Builds the reputation of the business through the quality of work, knowledge and experience
* Awareness or experience of tax and accounting compliance processes (e.g. Direct/Indirect tax returns, statutory accounting).