Join this FTSE 250 company as a Tax Manager, located in the M4 corridor and offering up to £75,000 plus benefits.
If you are looking for a tax compliance role then this is the opportunity for you to join the tax team of this global leader. As a Tax Manager, you will become a key player in the Taxation team and report directly to the International Tax Director. You will be assisting in global tax reporting under IFRS, preparing corporate tax returns and liaising with businesses.
If you have:
* Either an accounting or tax qualification such as ACCA/ACA or CTA
* Strong experience in Corporate Tax
* Great understanding of transfer pricing
* Strong people skills
You can get:
* A competitive salary of £70,000-£75,000
* Range of excellent benefits
* Flexible working with opportunity to work from home 2 days a week and 1 day flexible.
If this sounds like something you may be interested in or have any queries about this role, please contact Tooba Ahmad of Brewer Morris at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 02073329631.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.