Our client is an independent firm of accountants and tax advisers based in Pinner North West London. This is a key role working as part of a growing company and tax team, the supervisor will take immediate responsibility for assisting with all day-to-day management and overseeing of the tax work, including dealing with Corporation Tax, Self-Assessment, VAT, ATED and payroll related issues. This will include providing compliance and advice services to a wide range of businesses and individuals (including HMRC enquiries and resolutions).
• You will be required to meet with clients alongside other members of the team and maintain the high-quality service that the firm provides to its clients.
• You will be required to assist the two tax partners with maintaining client relationships and delivering tailored advisory and consultancy work to all private and corporate clients.
• You will be expected to also assist with the management of the team with their
performance and development.
• As well as training on the job, full study support will be provided towards obtaining the CTA (if not already obtained) qualification, under training contract provisions. Further training may be possible should the candidate wishes, and the company deem the training to be required for the performance of the individual’s role.
• The role offers the chance to obtain wide experience in a mixed tax environment.
This is a great opportunity for a tax professional to move in to a management role. Would suit someone ATT and ideally CTA qualified with a mixed tax background. Fabulous offices and great flexible working policy and benefits make this a really great opportunity.