Due to growth, a Global Bank based in the heart of the City are looking to add another member to their tax team. This person will focus on compliance and advisory work including corporation tax, transaction taxes and withholding taxes from a UK and International perspective.
* Preparation, submission and agreement of tax returns for UK branches and overseas subsidiaries.
* Prepare year end corporate tax and deferred tax provisions for statutory accounts.
* Ad hoc research and projects such as transfer pricing, legislative developments and international tax issues.
* Prepare quarterly accounting provisions.
* Ad hoc advisory Brexit projects.
* Involved in operational tax issues including withholding tax, treaty relief and tax reclaim documentation.
* Provide technical support to back office functions and front office.
* Involved in Bank Levy calculations.
* Build relationships with internal stakeholders and the wider finance function.
* Strong appetite to learn & develop.
* A desire to build/enhance knowledge and experience of a great variety of taxes.
* Tax or Accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA/CTA or local equivalent).
* Experience within Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
If you're looking to continue your learning & development from regular interaction with an impressive Head of Tax in an extremely broad role then feel free to apply below and/or contact Kieran Moon on 07584210995.