Excellent Head of Tax opportunity with a globally renowned Plc, based in Central London. Reporting direct into finance and working with central group management, the Head of Tax will be responsible for all areas of tax in all international jurisdictions. This role is standalone, but with additional tax specialists embedded in US and Middle East/Africa.
Main responsibilities and areas of focus are, but not limited to:
* Identifying and delivering new tax initiatives across the group.
* Responsible for tax risk for the group.
* Business partnering with management to raise the profile of tax across the group.
* Maintenance and development of Group transfer pricing policies.
* International advisory work including M&A and cross-border planning.
If you are a ACA or CTA qualified tax professional and have 5 years working in a commercial tax role in a UK Plc or similar organisation then get in touch directly for a confidential conversation or apply below for further detail.