This global technology business, which continues to expand following a merger, has an offering for an interim Tax Manager to join the tax team on a 6-12 month contract.
The Tax Manager will provide on-site local tax resources to the local business functions and support the global corporate tax team. The work will include a variety of tax issues in this fast-paced, growing organisation.
The key duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Manage value-added projects
- Assist in the management of the groups BEPs requirements
- Assist with the documentation of the company's tax positions, such as transfer pricing policies and internal control processes
- Utilise the OneSource tax software to produce regular tax provisions
- Provide real time local income tax and VAT support
The position will be based in London with the option to work remotely with a huge amount of flexibility. For further information about this position, please apply.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.