Blackden Consulting is working with a newly formed U.S. Business tax group in London, which is seeking several individuals to join the team, including an Assistant U.S. Business Tax Manager.
Whilst Blackden Consulting covers a lot of U.S. business tax positions, this is a highly unique opportunity to join a tax group at the early stages of growth. You'd be working closely with the Senior Tax Manager and Partner to influence growth strategy and team culture.
This U.S. business tax team is embedded in a mid-tier accounting firm with significant support from the US member firm and the wider private client U.S. tax group, also in London.
The team currently sits at 6 people and this individual will be assisting mainly corporations and investment fund clients with their U.S. tax advisory (40%) and compliance needs (60%).
What is evident when speaking with the Partner and Senior Manager, is that the team pride itself on being highly knowledgeable, friendly and supportive advisers to their clients.
Whether the support be transaction support, compliance & reporting or withholding tax matters, many of the clients require a consistent ongoing relationship.
This is where the Assistant U.S. Tax Manager steps in.
To succeed in this role, you'll likely have:
• Prior U.S. business tax experience required.
• CPA or EA qualification desired and needed to be promoted to Manager level.
• Visa sponsorship for exceptional individuals is available.
• Experience reviewing tax Forms 1065, 1120, 1120-F, 5471, 8865, 8858.
• Ability to analyse CFCs, Subpart F income, GILTI along with the double taxation mitigation options.
• A broad base of US tax knowledge
If you feel this could be of interest, apply and we can set up a confidential conversation.