Head of Indirect Tax Opportunity- High Growth Financial Services.
Pleased to be partnering with an exceptional brand and business on their Global Head of Indirect Tax hire.
Taking lead of Indirect Tax affairs globally, you will be tasked to develop a robust function whilst providing high quality advise to the business on all commercial transactions, business proposals and new ventures.
Specific responsibilities include;
* Lead and grow out the global indirect tax team
* Stay abreast of all latest indirect tax developments globally and communicate to the business on risk and impact.
* Work collaboratively and business partner across all teams to ensure that indirect taxes are managed around new business proposals and ventures.
* Develop indirect tax risk and governance framework, by ensuring effective controls and processes.
* Lead all indirect tax controversy and policy matters, maintaining good relationships with tax authorities.
* Help raise awareness and the profile of Tax and Indirect Taxes across the business.
To succeed, you must be a skilled technical FS advisor and business partner as well as have experience in tax technology and transformation. You would join an exceptional team and business with exceptional potential!
Of offer: Competitive salary, flexible and fun working environment and opportunity to grow a function.
For further information, please contact myself directly Jade Hawkins - 07557 231 548.