A global FTSE-100 business is looking to hire a Tax Manager as part of their well-established collaborative tax function. This role reports into the Head of Tax and is largely responsible for managing tax compliance for the UK and overseas, as well as managing strategic elements such as transfer pricing and financing.
- Manage the corporate tax compliance process for UK and Europe, assisting in the preparation and review of returns.
- Assist on various international tax projects, including advising on the group’s tax position with reference to up-coming transactions.
- Act as a point of contact for various subsidiaries across EMEA.
- Assist the Head of EMEA Tax on all on-going tax matters.
- CT Compliance experience is essential, as is year-end provisioning experience
- Experience of other taxes is beneficial but not required
- Experience of in-house tax would be beneficial
- All years of experience will be considered