Each one of us brings something different to Vistra, working as one team to deliver the right solution.That’s why our clients choose to work with us – the power of our combined skills makes us unstoppable.Vistra offers a unique platform for our clients and our people to seize the world of opportunities.At the heart of everything we do are our core values:Committing to clients, Working as ONE Vistra, Empowering people and Doing the Right thing.
Are you looking to join a business where your input can make a difference? If your keen to think outside the box and come up with new, innovative solutions, we have the role for you.
Vistra are a Corporate Business provider that currently expand into 85+ countries and 45+ different jurisdictions. As a business, we provide a wide range of services from day to day Operations, Company Formation and Advisory services. Under the Advisory services, we have an expanding, growing International Tax team that are looking for a Senior Manager, Corporate International Tax Advisory. As a Senior Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of global Corporate International Tax products and solutions to Vistra’ clients around the globe, within an existing supportive & highly collaborative Tax Advisory team environment.
This is a genuine International Tax Advisory role with significant scope for professional and career progression.
As part of this role, the key responsibilities are (But not limited to):
• Research and prepare advice and services across multiple jurisdictions on core international tax areas including Corporate Tax, Permanent Establishment, TP, WHT etc.
• Transfer Pricing benchmarking analysis – partnering with clients on a global basis.
• Supply Chain and Functional Analysis and preparation of supporting Transfer Pricing Documentation.
• Advising on tax efficient trading arrangements
• Manage delivery of international tax advice across multiple countries, business divisions and clients
• Provide advice within a team environment on corporate international tax and business matters for clients in a range of industries including digital services, product manufacturing and pharmaceuticals
• Provide Tax Authority audit support and to assist in the preparation of data, supporting documents and applicable correspondence, to be sent to tax authorities conducting tax reviews, enquiries and audits
• Work alongside Tax Managers and Tax Directors in serving as trusted tax advisor and business partner to clients and prospects, building advisor-client relationships
• Assist in simplifying complicated and inter-related technical issues into digestible and understandable client action plans – for example, supply chain analysis and application of points of taxation
• Keep up to speed with tax changes across small portfolio of countries - identify and communicate new advisory opportunities to existing client base
• Ensure key deliverables are actioned to an excellent standard with Vistra & International Tax Advisory team quality & risk framework
• Support and liaise with key stakeholders to gain clarity regarding terms of service to be delivered by International Tax team
• Ensure effective processes are maintained across the global international tax teams, including keeping abreast of developments in international tax and regional issues that will impact the client base
• Encourage continuous improvement by ensuring systems are in place that allow team members to share their experiences, lessons learnt, new (regional) developments etc.
• Coverage of core international corporate tax concepts, including:
o Country specific & global tax advice – across entirety of corporate and operational lifecycle
o Tax efficient operations, structures & financing
o Corporate income taxes – comparative analysis
o Permanent establishment planning
o Treaty interpretation & withholding taxes
o Transfer Pricing (CbCR) – planning & documentation
o Post–implementation reviews
o Direct tax examinations and audits
o Tax efficient global supply chain reviews
o Tax efficient multi-country corporate rationalization
• Organized and results-driven, able to work in team managing multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• CA/CPA or CTA (or equivalent)
• Self-starter with strong influencing and negotiation skills, keen to develop new technical skills
If you would like to join an innovative team, who is supportive, entrepreneurial and who is dedicated to delivering all aspects of service deliver, apply today and seize your opportunity with Vistra.
Bring Your Whole Self to Work
We’re passionate about Diversity and Inclusion at Vistra.We believe that everyone is equal and unique, and by embracing diversity it makes us better company.This creates an environment where anyone, from any background, can do their best work; Vistra is for the ambitious, the entrepreneurial, the bold.