German Tax Manager
As the German Tax Manager you will join our clients global tax function in Dublin. Your role as the German Tax Manager will be to assist with income tax accounting, reporting, compliance and tax structuring/planning.
You will have the opportunity to work on tax accounting, reporting, structuring and transfer pricing activities on other entities in the EMEA region.
The co-location of core global finance teams in Dublin will mean you get broad exposure to all aspects of a multinational finance function through your involvement in the numerous cross-functional projects of which tax are a part. As the German Tax Manager you will have the opportunity to travel to our clients German offices located in Wuppertal, Tornesch, and Niederwinkling.
Your role would be to assist the companies strategic tax planning involving global allied transactions and assis with the implementation of high-value tax planning strategies and other financial arragement and closely with the local finance staff to ensure and EMEA tax and finance to ensure timely, accurate and complete preparation of quaterly and annual US GAAP tax reportingrequirements under ASC 740 and drive tax provision consistency and best practices.
* A recognized professional accounting qualification and a recognized German professional tax qualification is required.
* 5-7 years plus tax experience, ideally with both big 4 public accounting and industry experience.
* Familiarity with international tax and transfer pricing principles.
* Fluent German and strong proficiency in English required (English is the business language in our finance and tax group).
* Strong time management and organization skills with the ability to meet strict deadlines for US GAAP reporting needs and manage a number of projects at any one time.
* Willingness to travel (may require up to monthly travel to Germany).