Are you a graduate looking to begin your career in tax? My client is a leading law firm that provides tailored and integrated legal services across a wide range of practice areas. You have the opportunity to be an integral part of a growing team.
Roles and responsibilities
* Data analysis - extract relevant information from multiple prime documents and collate data within Excel workbooks.
* Utilise data to produce source schedules to form basis of computations.
* Production of computations based on schedules. Will involve the use of formulas and analysis tools
* Data analysis - forensically analyse multiple data sources and highlight omissions/errors when compared with other data sources and/or prime documentation.
* Client and third party services provider management - attendance at meetings, taking instructions in writing or verbally, resolving and answering client or third party service provider questions
* Assist with the preparation of client Disclosure Reports
* Assistance and research with the preparation of advisory reports and letters
* Assist with client administration. This includes new client processes, management of day to day correspondence with clients and third party service providers
* Assistance with the preparation of marketing materials and liaison with the marketing team on production of copy and documents for external use
* Attendance at intermediary/3rd part business networking events
* General assistance to entire team, as required
* Management of various databases, including referrals checker, case monitor
* Elements of Internet based research on client, financial products etc
* Preparation of client tax returns (after training)
* To provide high levels of client service at all times
Skills, experience and
* Educated to degree level, minimum of 2:1, preferably Bsc or BA in an associated field
* Firm will support the individual through the ATT and CTA qualifications
* Good oral and written communication skills.
* Strong analytic skills
* Ability to analyse and interpret financial data.
* Highly organised
* Strong IT skills (in particular Excel)
* Attention to detail