My client is a FTSE listed energy business, that have gone through an exciting period of growth and need to bring in a Head of Tax to oversee the tax function. This role reports into the CFO, and is high-profile within the business, allowing the successful candidate to shape the tax function.
The successful candidate will provide leadership to the tax function on a global basis, along with managing all taxes in the UK and overseas.
Responsibilities are, but not limited to:
* Advising senior stakeholders on M&A activity including structuring advice, transaction support, DD amongst other projects.
* Advising on the impact of tax in new venture jurisdictions
* Managing the relationships with the advisors
* Point of contact with HMRC, or overseas authorities on all tax enquiries and global disputes.
* Responsibility of the global tax strategy
* Reviewing compliance and reporting work, ensuring processes in the team are efficient.
If you are a qualified and experience tax professional, with relevant oil & gas experience who is keen to take the next step in their career , do get in touch for an initial conversation or apply below.