Would you like to be working in a top brand in the UK, supporting global FTSE businesses with their compliance requirements?
In this role you will work with dedicated corporate tax compliance specialists around the globe on existing and new clients.
You could be based in a number of locations including Birmingham, Manchester, Glasgow, and Cardiff and this role could also support fully remote workers.
* Working with a diverse client base from mid-market to FTSE listed groups, from public sector to real estate to financial services.
* Clients of all sizes and across a wide range of sectors.
* Opportunity to be involved in the development of our innovative technology solutions
* Opportunity to participate in client demonstrations and other aspects of business development.
* Maintain a portfolio of clients and ensure their tax computations are prepared to a high standard, on a timely basis and finalised and submitted to HMRC within agreed deadlines.
* Work with the client directly to understand the requirements at the start of each compliance cycle including potential visits to clients/ local offices when appropriate.
* Identify and resolve technical issues, preparing technical analysis and involving specialists as appropriate to prepare or review analysis.
* Tax accounting disclosures (FRS101, FRS102, IFRS)
* Identify opportunities to identify additional services that the client may need and liaise with subject specialists.
* Coaching and technical support for other team members.
* Ideally ATT / CTA / ACA or equivalent qualifications.
* Experience of review of corporate tax computations and returns.
* Ability to identify and resolve technical issues or escalate as appropriate.
* Strong interpersonal skills in addition to strong oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to work to tight deadlines
* Excellent teamwork and organisational skills, including monitoring timetables and budgets.
* Proficient user of Alphatax (or similar)