The Consultancy Group are currently partnered with a Global Media Company looking to add a Tax Analyst into their growing Tax Team to focus on EMEA region. The company are ideally looking for a candiadte with a Coprorate Tax background who has experience and knowledge of International Tax.
* Planning, analysing and implementing corporate restructurings, acquisitions and integrations (including tax due diligences) throughout the EMEA region with a special focus on, France, Germany NL, Spain, Russia and the Middle East.
* Planning and advising on cross border profit distributions and/or inter-company payments.
* Planning and monitoring the use of deferred tax assets (tax losses), tax consolidations and thin capitalisation across the EMEA region with focus on Germany, France, NL, Spain and Russia.
* Coordination with the finance and treasury teams on international financing schemes/restructuring as well as assisting the various legal departments.
* Assisting and managing corporate tax audits within EMEA region.
* Analysing, reviewing and implementing transfer pricing ("TP") policies, TP documentation and TP compliant inter-company agreements (inter-co service agreements, cost sharing agreements, licensing agreements.
* Advising on and preparing VAT efficient multinational client contracts within the EMEA region.
* Planning, advising on and preparing VAT efficient cross-border inter-company service agreements.
* Advising on ad-hoc VAT queries raised throughout EMEA.
* 2-4 years of experience in corporation tax (direct or indirect tax) within an European / international context.
* French or German would be a big advantage.
* Experience in European corporate taxation (cross-border corporate restructurings (M&A), financing and thin capitalisation, trans-national profit distributions, loss planning, tax reserves.
* Corporate Tax baclground.
* Knowledge in transfer pricing would be a distinctive advantage but not compulsory.
* Experience / Knowledge in (cross border) VAT matters would be another advantage but not compulsory.
For more information please contact Josh Burns at The Consultancy Group.