Thise FTSE 50 globally renowned business is hiring a Group Tax Manager into their established tax function, to report into the Head of Financial Reporting, Tax. If you are keen to step into an in-house role and gain excellent exposure to a FTSE tax function, then please apply below.
You will be the key preparer of Group Tax forecast and actual tax numbers and communication to the Group tax reporting senior manager, Head of Financial Reporting - Tax, Group Tax Director, and other finance customers.
You will undertake maintenance and administration of the technology supporting the Group tax numbers, including the control environment
* Key contributor to process for preparing the consolidated tax numbers for all reporting cycles
* Ensure full compliance with SOX controls and ensure all relevant testing is undertaken on an annual basis
* Prepare reports for and respond to queries from tax and finance management and Group auditors as necessary
* Manage cash tax numbers in line with Detailed Budget and long-range plan
* Ensure process and reporting systems are robust and reviewed regularly to ensure they reflect best practice.
If this looks like it could be of interest then apply below, or get in touch for a confidential conversation.