A global manufacturing group is currently searching for an interim transfer pricing director due to the current incumbent moving to a different department to complete a special project.
This is an extremely broad and varied role covering all aspects of TP within the group, including compliance, advisory, planning and dispute resolution. The successful candidate will also have line management experience as this role will run a team of 3.
- Undertake a review of the group’s current documentation, understanding group operations and partnering across the group with senior stakeholders
- Ensure that the global transfer pricing documentation is up-to-date in relation to the group’s TP strategy
- Ensure that the TP documentation is adhered to; reviewing reports produced by junior members of the team and ensuring consistency
- On-going TP projects
- Proven transfer pricing documentation experience within a commercial setting, preferably within the retail or consumer goods sectors
- Experience working within industry is essential and within practice, beneficial
- Up to date knowledge of current and future BEPS legislation
- Excellent communication skills are essential