A household name leisure group with global operations and a strong national presence are seeking an Indirect Tax Analyst to join their in-house team.
The position will make a challenging first step into industry or a growth position for someone looking for their second step.
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns for the business and subsidiaries.
- Manage the VAT documentation process, Intrastat returns and EC Sales Lists submitted to HMRC for the business and subsidiaries, meeting the strict deadlines.
- Delivery of VAT advice to the business and respond to VAT and tax queries.
- Be a key player in leading the VAT compliance process.
- To document, maintain and regularly review system processes with VAT implications to ensure compliance with European and UK VAT legislation.
- Support and deputise for the Head of Tax
- A number of years’ experience working in VAT
- Strong VAT exposure with excellent technical skills.
- Desire and confidence to challenge ideas, working autonomously and part of a team.