Senior Consultant, Tax Technology– London
Ryan is an award-winning global tax services firm achieving international recognition and market leadership through client service excellence, workplace innovation, and employee development. Ryan's Asia Pacific practice, headquartered in Sydney, supports multinational companies operating across the Asia Pacific region with a comprehensive suite of international tax services. Our multi-disciplinary team of more than 3,000 professionals and associates serves over 15,000 clients in more than 50 countries, including many of the world’s most prominent Global 5000 companies.
Ryan offers outstanding opportunities to work in a dynamic, rapidly expanding tax services firm serving the world’s most respected Global 5000 companies. Our innovative work environment, accelerated growth path for high performers, competitive benefits package, and outstanding earning potential provide the most rewarding career experience available in the industry.
About the role
Ryan are growing our Tax Technology team due to a large pipeline of future projects for 2020. The Senior Consultant is part of a small project team working with clients to provide tax automation services to Fortune 1000 clients by performing detail requirements analysis, process design, installation and implementation of tax automation software, testing, and training; and developing client documentation.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Implements, tests, maintains, and supports software, based on technical design specifications.
• Prepares technical design specifications, based on functional requirements and analysis documents.
• Reviews functional requirements, analysis, and design documents and provides feedback.
• Assists customer support with technical problems and questions.
• Investigates software development tools.
• Participates in architecture and code reviews.
• Analyzes existing business and system processes.
• Develops new process designs for tax determination.
• Determines and documents business and system processes performed for tax determination.
• Installs and configures tax automation software solutions.
• Creates, executes, and documents testing scenarios.
• Assists with the creation of client deliverable documentation.
• Assists with the data gathering, extraction, and analysis of client data.
• Assists team in client data acquisition.
Education and Experience:
Must have at least 4-6 years experience providing tax automation solutions or related experience. Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Accounting or Information Systems, Management Information Systems or Information Technology and Management. Must have must have advanced knowledge of Microsoft® Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, and Internet navigation and research; tax technology solution software (OneSource, SAP, Vertex, Avalara, etc.); and at least one enterprise resource planning (ERP) package (preferably Oracle).
Compensation and Benefits
Ryan offers flexible working through the MyRyan scheme, a comprehensive benefits package, an innovative approach to reward and recognition and the chance to grow your skill set through internal learning.
At Ryan, we are guided by our core values:
• Pursue Excellence – I create value through mastery, creativity and innovation;
• Wired to Win – I drive exceptional results for our colleagues, clients and the Firm;
• Generosity Matters – I share success with colleagues, clients and the community;
• Build Trust – I demonstrate respect and trust for others; and
• Integrity Always – I do what is right.
If this sounds like you, please contact our People Group